- Arched Gate Specialist
- Pedestrian Gates
- Garden Gates
- Take advantage of what sweetgates.com has to offer!
1) Quality gates that you and your customers can depend on to last.
2) You don't have to stain or apply finish. The gates come prefinished
3) You don't have to get and install the hardware. It's provided and already installed.
4) You don't have to be concerned about the size of the opening. Just provide measurements of the opening and the gate will be custom sized to fit perfectly, at no additional cost.
5) You don't have to fuss with the design. I'll help you design a custom gate to accommodate your customer's needs. Or, If you prefer, I'll work directly with your customer on custom gates.
Our gates are easy to install. If you need installation please contact a local contractor or qualified gate installation professional.
Minimum tools required: a drill and 3/16" wood bit, a ratchet with a 1/2" socket, a philips screwdriver, and a few wood shims. To install jambs you'll also need a hammerdrill with carbide bits and basic carpentry tools. Click on the buttons above for instructions on installing gates and jambs.