- Arched Gate Specialist
- Pedestrian Gates
- Garden Gates
Portholes with Wrought Iron:
- Small Artisan Rosette (9 7/8") Picture Framed Porthole $290
- Mission Grill (9 7/8") Picture Framed Porthole - $260
- Medium Artisan Rosette (11 1/2") Picture Framed Porthole $300
- Large Artisan Rosette (14 1/2") Picture Framed Porthole $325
Prices include installation of the option onto the gate whenever applicable.
- Matching Redwood Jambs to match your gate. Jambs are fastened with anchors to prepare your masonry opening for a new wood gate.
* 2 x 4 x 4 foot $55/pair
* 2 x 4 x 5 foot $65/pair
* 2 x 4 x 6 foot $75/pair
- Gates are often stained with BEHR SOLID COLOR 25 year Premium Exterior Wood Stain (green can - 25 year). I highly recommend solid color stain to protect the gates from the sun. Your Choice of Color:
* Labor is included. No stain charge if you supply the stain.
* $65 - I will go to Home Depot and have the stain color of your choice mixed.
* $75 - I will go to Sherwin Williams and have the "Woodscapes" stain color of your choice mixed.
Click the Stain Selector button to the right to see the BEHR Premium Wood Stain Colors.
NOTE: If you prefer semi-transparent stain there is a charge of $75 (sm) $100 (med) $125 (lg) per panel.
NEW! 4 Scroll Picture Framed ARCHED Porthole:
Stain Selection Tips:
- Click on the Stain Selector button then the Fence button. Select a color. Make note of the code and provide it with your order.
- Pickup a sample can of stain and stain a wood sample. Let it dry and match it up to existing colors such as your front door,
fence, shutters, house trim or garage door.
- Bare Redwood samples are available for free.
* 4 x 4 x 5 foot $90/pair
* 4 x 4 x 6 foot $100/pair
- Gate Hook - $15
- Gate Foot Stop - $15
- Gate Floor Stop - $30
- Gate Wall Stop - $10
- Jamb Anchor Kit - $20 - $30
- Eyebrow arch - $425
- Bigbrow arch - $450
- Robust arch - $475 (pictured)
- Spring Closer - $20
- Self Closing Hinges (requires 2"+ wide jamb) - $30
- Natural Oil Finish:
* $75/panel (small)
* $100/panel (medium)
* $125/panel (large)
Superdeck (tm) Valley #1906 triple oil finish
For customers out-of-the-area who require shipping, sweetgates.com provides the following services free of charge:
- We'll get you a door-to-door shipping quote.
- We'll provide you with the crate dimensions, weight and pickup address in case you want to quotes from other carriers.
- We'll print out the Bill of Lading and present it to the carrier.
- We'll be available for the carrier and assist in loading your crated gate(s).
- small $125 (< 15 sq foot)
- medium $140 (> 15 sq feet - under 46" wide)
- large $175 (over 46" wide)
- small $215/one crate (< 30 sq foot)
- medium $240/one crate (> 30 sq feet - under 92" wide)
- large $340/two crates (over 92" wide)
- The BEHR stain has a shiny sheen compared to the Sherwin stain. Sherwin Williams is more matt.